Sunday, December 7, 2008

Fried Chicken and Beer

Dave has been listening to country music and so every once in a while when I get in the car after him it will be on the radio. Sometimes I leave it and sometimes I change it, but the other day I heard a new song called "Chicken Fried" by the Zac Brown Band. It's actually pretty catchy and apparently Dave liked it too because he downloaded it and said he had a new song he wanted me to hear. After hearing it a couple of times we both started craving Fried Chicken and cold beer "on a Friday night"....so guess what we had on Friday night? You guessed it!
Chorus to "Chicken Fried" by the Zac Brown Band
You know I like my chicken fried
Cold beer on a Friday night
A pair of jeans that fit just right
And the radio up....
Well I've seen the sunrise
See the love in my woman's eyes
Feel the touch of a precious child
And know a mother's love

No comments: