I've been a little lazy about updating lately so I'll try to catch you all up to date. What have we been up to?
Well, Hannah and I went to a Dora Concert with some close friends of ours and she LOVED it. It was a live on stage performance and it really was very cute. Here is one of our contraband photos that we got in trouble twice for taking!
In March we went duck pin bowling with my brother and sister-in-law and kids. It was fun to see the kids bowl and walk around in their cute little bowling shoes!
At the end of March Hannah and Dave went to the Circus for their date night together and got to see an Elephant paint, clowns, and lots of other great things.
We spent Easter in NY and were able to be with both sides of the family which is always nice!! It was so good to see everyone and catch up a little (if that's possible with kids running around). We miss everyone already!
Hannah did a 1-mile fun run in Columbia in the midst of cheering her Aunt on for the 10k!
And in addition to doing gymnastics (which she has been taking since September) she is now taking swimming lessons. She really likes them but isn't a big fan of getting her face wet when the other kids kick!
So that was our speedy update of the past few months! Hopefully I will stay on top of this so I can write more about each event and post more pictures. I have really cute ones with other people in them but I am always a little weary of posting them before I make sure it is okay with them. Until next time!


2 comments:
That was great Erin, thanks for the update! Hannah is getting to be such a big girl. Very cute! XOXO
What fun!! I always love hearing what you guys are up to and seeing how you love Hannah. I was looking at our wedding pic the other day and she was so tiny! Such a doll.
Post a Comment