Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Court Date

Unfortunately, the judge would like some additional information so we did not pass this time. Our next court date will be February 8th. Although we are disappointed, we would rather have the judge be thorough in everything and really our next court date isn't that far away. It's just a little discouraging when we have been waiting so long to begin with.

Again, thanks to everyone who has been praying for us!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Dear Dave & Erin,
The verse that popped in mind is "God will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Thee." I know you know "He works all things together for good for those who love Him and are called according to His purpose." I apologize I missed the 01/18/10 court date to pray for. I am fervently in prayer for the 02/08/10 date! Love to all, Great Aunt Debbie