Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Yet again, we did not pass

It is with a very heavy heart that I tell you our case did not pass in the Ethiopian courts for the 3rd time. Our 4th (and hopefully final) court date will be March 9th. The additional information that was requested did not receive the proper clearances it needed. And we need a recommendation letter from MOWA (Ministry of Women's Affairs)-the primary adoption authority in Ethiopia, which they didn't yet write.

Lamentations 3:22-24
Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him."

1 comment:

Francey said...

Oh you guys...I'm so sorry this isn't going as planned and that it's harder than I know for you now. I'm praying for all for of you and everyone involved in making this happen, and praising God for your trust in Him!! Love you!!