Also, our wonderful family watched Hannah this weekend while Dave and I were able to get away for some much needed relaxation. We stayed in such a beautiful area in Western Maryland. We enjoyed our time by Snowboarding (my first time) and going in the hot tub and pool at the hotel! It was so nice to get away and be together!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sorry to hear about all the delays with the adoption. I can't imagine the frustration and sadness.
Exciting news about Hannah's first loose tooth. Clara just lost her first a few days ago. Like Hannah, she didn't want to touch it or wiggle it. It took a few weeks to fall out. She wrote a note to the tooth fairy telling her not to take the tooth. So, we had to just leave the money and veggie tales singing tooth brush ( a very specific request) next to her tooth. I have no idea where that tooth is now. Most likely in Brynn's belly!
Post a Comment