Wednesday, November 5, 2008

So close....

Our home study visit on Monday went very well. She met with Dave and I separately for 45 minutes each. Now she will write up our report and our last visit on the 18th is just to go over the report with her! Then once everything is finalized she will send in a copy to the INS and we wait for our approval from them. Once we get that we put that into our dossier and get everything authenticated and mailed off. I feel like we are so close, but it could still take a while to get everything back.

Things have been busy with tiling our basement, Halloween, home visits, and a certain someone's 4th Birthday party! I'll post some pictures as soon as I can take a breath!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you finally had your home study--I know it had been rescheduled and pushed back, so I'm sure you're thrilled to have that part finished. We'll keep praying!