So we have been officially waiting 6 months since our dossier was sent to Ethiopia. The official wait time for girls is 9-11 months. The boy wait time has been reduced to 5-8 months. However, as most of you know we have requested a girl, so we have at least 3 months to go of waiting unless we hear otherwise.
We will try to do more updating even if it is just small things here and there! I promise we will do better!!
If you are interested there is a very touching story posted on our agencies blog about a women who traveled to some orphanages in Ethiopia. Check out the link below:
2 comments:
So glad you wrote, I was just thinking of you guys recently and wondering what was happening with the adoption process. Thinking and praying for you as you waiting patiently to add this new little girl to your family!
Oh Erin, I cannot put into words how I feel after reading that story. I will pray for that sweet baby. How do people go over to Ethiopia and then come home and live the life they were living...impossible. You have to be changed. I am praying for your little one too. Gods timing will be perfect...but the waiting must be so hard. Love you.
Post a Comment