So, after leaving the Transition home it was time for the girls to go get pampered and the guys to go to the guest house to unpack.
Now it’s time for some fun. We went out to dinner (about 8PM is typical dinner time). All I can say is wow! This was not just dinner. It was entertainment. We have some videos that will help show you what I mean. However, we can’t post them from here because the connection is a little slow. But really, wow! I have no idea how they move like that.
For food, we had Injera with a bunch of different toppings. It was great! T showed us the proper way to eat Injera. Similar to the way we have before except, according to T, “you have to take a much bigger amount.” I also was informed, after wiping my hands several times on a napkin, “no, no, no. You don’t clean up until after the meal.” He said it with a smile which was nice. However, I got pretty messy over the next ½ hour. :)
Dinner was great and so was the entertainment.


No comments:
Post a Comment